Business Personal Property (inventory)
Business Personal Property is a property that is used to generate income. For example, if you own a store, restaurant, office, etc,. this could include merchandise, registers, fixtures and furniture, computers, etc.
YOU MAY OWN BUSINESS PERSONAL PROPERTY LIKE
- Inventory for sale supplies
- Office warehouse machines, equipment, and systems
- PBX system, telephone fax
- Computer and Computer mainframes
- Office furniture and Fixtures
- Manufacturing, machinery, processing and distributing, mining, etc
- Preparation and filing of required rendition with the appraisal district in a TIMELY manner
- Collection of proper information and pictures from the owner to prepare proper rendition
- Filing appeals to value and get fair value.
- Represent owners at all hearings and settlement negotiations
Business property owners must render their business personal property (inventory) if it valued at more than $ 500. We are always up-to-date on your county’s depreciation schedules and will protest your taxes until they are fair.
Hire professionals who know what they are doing.